Smaato Inc. the leading mobile ad optimization company today announced a new partnership with Motally Inc. to deliver smarter and cross-platform analytics for mobile developers and publishers. Motally is a San Francisco-based provider of independent mobile analytics for mobile Internet, iPad, iPhone, Android, Symbian, Windows Phone and other platforms.
“We are excited to partner with Smaato the leading global mobile ad network aggregation platform. Together with our analytics tool and Smaato’s SOMA platform, we enable mobile publishers to better analyze and monetize their mobile inventory”, stated John Forese, CEO of Motally.
The new Smaato Mobile Analytics features are incorporated into the SOMA platform that is easily integrated by registering at www.smaato.com/signup
Many app developers and mobile website publishers have serious issues to track the usage of their properties across different platforms. Smaato Advanced Mobile Analytics provides a comprehensive set of tools that enable mobile publishers to optimize their inventory for iPhone, Android, Symbian and the upcoming iPad to maximize user experience and insights. In addition Smaato’s SOMA platform adds visibility and aggregated reporting across all major mobile ad networks worldwide.
“We are glad to partner with Motally on adding more value and insights for our mobile publisher and developer partners. By integrating Motally in the SOMA platform, we add additional free benefits to analyze usage behavior of apps and mobile websites“, stated Ragnar Kruse, CEO & Co-Founder, Smaato Inc.
- Sophisticated Dashboards: See mobile traffic at a glance or dive into traffic with detailed stats and charts
- Precise User/Visitor Analysis: Gain important insights on publisher’s users (location, device, carrier…)
- Detailed Traffic Tracking: Understand Usage Patterns of mobile inventory (click flow, top pages…)
- Customizable Events: Define specific events to track conversions or bugs, do A-B testing, etc.
- Easy Integration: SDKs and code snippets for apps and mobile websites make the magic happen in minutes
- Best in Class Monetization: Maximize publisher revenues through Smaato’s SOMA platform
Smaato analytics are now part of the SOMA platform and mobile publishers can sign up today to get better reporting for free as part of their SOMA registration at: www.smaato.com/signup