Smaato Inc., the leading mobile ad optimizer and mobile advertising company, is delighted to announce the Smaato Mobile Advertising Award 2010 Finalists.
- iPhone: LiftLoft, Sekai Camera, SoundHound, Stickybits
- Android: Facetwitt, Rummble, Skyfire, Spotify
- Symbian: Cnectd, Locago, SPB Mobile Shell
- Branded Apps: BMW Magazine, HUGO BOSS, Lufthansa
- Mobile Campaign: The Beatles LOVE, True Blood, Vampire Weekend's
- Others*: Clikbrix, RadioTime, Yedwik
For more information about the finalists please click here.
"Since the success of last year's Smaato Award, the mobile market has truly blossomed with innovative apps and websites. The introduction of Apple's iPad and the explosion of Android have given developers further scope and opportunity for innovation and the nominations we've had so far are a testament to this. It's going to be an extremely tough job trying to pick the finalists for each category, let alone an overall winner!", stated Ragnar Kruse, CEO & Co-Founder of Smaato.
The winners will be announced on stage during the Smaato Award Winner Ceremony during CTIA, October 7.
Smaato Award 2010 stellar jury:
- Andrea Macario (Nokia)
- Andy Favell (mobiThinking)
- Bena Roberts (GoMo News)
- Carlo Longino (WIP)
- David Murphy (MobileMarketing)
- Derek Kerton (KertonGroup)
- Frederic Lardinois (ReadWriteWeb)
- Giselle Tsirulnik (MobileMarketer)
- Heike Scholz (mobile zeitgeist)
- James Cameron (Camerjam)
- Jim Cook (MobiAdNews)
- Kei Shimada (Infinita)
- Lubna Dajani (MoMo NYC)
- Mark Wächter (MoMo GER & MMA)
- Matthäus Krzykowski (editor, VB)
- Matthew Snyder (IAB)
- Peggy Anne Salz (MSearchGroove)
- Ragnar Kruse (Smaato)
- Rudy De Waele (dotopen/m-Trends)
- Tim Green (Mobile Industry Review)
- Toni Sklar (bnetTV)
* We didn’t receive enough entries for the categories Samsung Bada, Blackberry RIM, Mobile Website and Windows Phone. These categories were compiled to one category named “other”.