At Mobile World Congress 2011, Smaato Inc., the mobile ad cloud, will take advantage of the global audience to showcase how SOMA, the mobile advertising optimization platform, is helping mobile app developers and publishers to realize the mobile advertising opportunity.
More than 12,000 app developers, mobile website publishers and premium partners work with Smaato to monetize their content in over 220 countries. Working with over 50 leading ad networks Smaato manages close to 20 billion ad requests every month.
At our booth in Hall 7 (App Planet), Stand 7C38, Smaato executives will be on hand to discuss the latest SOMA features, technologies and initiatives, including the
• Multi-Platform ad delivery with widest range of App SDK’s: Smaato offers comprehensive support of the mobile ecosystem with SDK’s for iPhone, iPad, Android, S60, Qt, WRT, Windows Phone 7 and Blackberry. These SDKs provide access to more than 50 ad networks worldwide to serve display or text ads within applications and mobile websites.
• Transparency & Analytics: Smaato provides free analytics and a unified dashboard that gives its clients a simple way of keeping track of advertising revenues. This can be accessed via the internet or using the SOMA application.
• Smaato Premium Mobile Publisher Program: Premium publishers benefit from Smaato’s premium program with a revenue share of 90%, a dedicated account manager, active sales of their content to ad network partners with scorecards, house ads and many more.
• Delivering Marketing ROI: Smaato recently partnered with Vertica to analyze data in real-time, allowing them to optimize ad requests and clients’ traffic. This delivers improved response time and dashboard output, but most importantly drives real benefits across our global client base
• The Asia Pac Opportunity: A recent report by Mobile Squared highlighted the huge potential for growth in the Asia-Pacific region. Having already established a presence in Singapore, we have continued to grow our presence, most recently through our partnership with Japanese Mobile Ad Network AdMaker (Nobot Inc.).
With 2011 looking to be another year of exponential growth in mobile advertising and the recent closing of an institutional funding round, Smaato is looking forward to meet you at Mobile World Congress.